Boxing Training for the Coach and the Athlete. The box pattern padwork & bagwork for the conventional & southpaw boxer. Vol. 1-5 consists of 106 variations of training methods. The numbering system and foundation combinations are shown.
COUNTER PUNCHING PAD DRILLS
Decipher the training methods needed to learn and teach the lost art of counter punching.
This cutting-edge program teaches your boxers how to hit without being hit.
Add a whole new dimension to your boxer’s training and your curriculum.
ATTACKING THE BODY AND HEAD
Putting together winning body head combinations on the Coach Focus Mitts,
Coach Chi-Tao Li demonstrates an innovative approach to attaining fluidity,
enhance endurance, stamina, speed, power and coordination.
MASTERING THE PUNCH MITTS
Techniques on developing faster reflexes, decrease rection time, develop a multitude of boxing skills and reveal hidden talents through the use of punch mitts.
GAINING HAND AND EYE SPEED
Progress your physical ability to fire rapid combinations and quickly transition to new angles, develop key attributes to be a better athlete.
By practicing a series of speed enhancing mitt drills and creating an overall greater understanding of what it takes to become a faster ring technician, you will find the answers you need in these training methods.
Many boxers enter the gym each day and simply go through the motions.
They undertake the same repetitive routines and perform at the same level as the next guy,
without thinking about doing that little something extra that would set them apart.
Coach Chi-Tao Li’s training variations are what separates the ordinary boxer from the EXTRA-ordinary one.
This program was designed to help you gain an edge over your opponents by maximizing the effectiveness of every training method that you execute in the gym.
When most people think of boxing, visions of devastating right hands or left hooks come to mind.
Yet there is another side of the sport that even seasoned coaches sometimes neglect…defense.
Both basic and advanced defensive maneuvers are outlined and demonstrated allowing you to hit without being hit.
AUGMENT YOUR HEAVY BAG WORKOUT
As one of the most traditional pieces of equipment in the boxing gym, the heavybag is essential to developing a boxer’s complete arsenal.
Various drills and techniques are dissected to help boxers develop and improve all aspects of their game, including range, distance, speed, power, and conditioning.
Rediscover this indispensable training tool and sharpen your skills with every punch.
Training methods utilized are the coaches punch mitts for
timing, 2 short foam sticks for speed reaction work, long
staff for freestyle bag work.
For live training visit:
- Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton – Fight Analysis (boxingstrategist.wordpress.com)
- Boxing Mitt Wars – Video of the day (VOD) – Coach Chi-Tao Li Boxing Strategist (boxingstrategist.wordpress.com)
- Coach Chi-Tao Li: Boxing Padwork Combination Video of the day – “The Box Pattern” Clock Combo #1 (boxingstrategist.wordpress.com)
- Jab Cross Checking Drill – Video of the day (VOD) – Coach Chi-Tao Li Boxing Strategist (boxingstrategist.wordpress.com)
- Coach Chi-Tao Li: Boxing Padwork Video of the day – “Roger Mayweather – Jean Pascal I” Southpaw Combo (boxingstrategist.wordpress.com)
- Countering Combinations 101 (boxingstrategist.wordpress.com)
- Boxing Strategist Chi Tao Li Mitt Work (boxingstrategist.wordpress.com)
- Coach Chi Tao Li Mitt Work (boxingstrategist.wordpress.com)
- Coach Chi-Tao Li: Boxing Padwork Combination Video of the day – “Neo Pattern” Southpaw Combo #27 (boxingstrategist.wordpress.com)
- Coach Chi-Tao Li Southpaw Combo: “Mayweather – Pascal II” (VOD) (boxingstrategist.wordpress.com)