Boxing Training for the Coach and the Athlete. Countering Combinations 101 consists of 11 counter-punching combinations for conventional & 11 counter-punching combinations for southpaw. The numbering system and foundation combinations are shown.
COUNTER PUNCHING PAD DRILLS
Decipher the training methods needed to learn and teach the lost art of counter punching.This cutting-edge program teaches your boxers how to hit without being hit.Add a whole new dimension to your boxer’s training and your curriculum.
MASTERING THE PUNCH MITTS
Techniques on developing faster reflexes, decrease rection time, develop a multitude of boxing skills and reveal hidden talents through the use of punch mitts.
GAINING HAND AND EYE SPEED
Progress your physical ability to fire rapid combinations and quickly transition to new angles, develop key attributes to be a better athlete.
By practicing a series of speed enhancing mitt drills and creating an overall greater understanding of what it takes to become a faster ring technician, you will find the answers you need in these training methods.
- Coach Chi-Tao Li: Boxing Padwork Combination Video of the day – “Neo Pattern” Southpaw Combo #27 (boxingstrategist.wordpress.com)
- Jab Cross Checking Drill – Video of the day (VOD) – Coach Chi-Tao Li Boxing Strategist (boxingstrategist.wordpress.com)
- Coach Chi-Tao Li: Boxing Padwork Combination Video of the day – “The Box Pattern” Clock Combo #1 (boxingstrategist.wordpress.com)
- Boxing Strategist Chi Tao Li Mitt Work (boxingstrategist.wordpress.com)
- Coach Chi Tao Li Mitt Work (boxingstrategist.wordpress.com)
- Coach Chi-Tao Li: Boxing Padwork Video of the day – “Roger Mayweather – Jean Pascal I” Southpaw Combo (boxingstrategist.wordpress.com)